Gas appliance testing is important to ensure all appliances are working correctly and do not pose any risks to current occupants or potential purchases. Carbon monoxide leaks can cause significant harm and in some cases death. To ensure the safety of these appliances regular testing (every two years) should be conducted. We can assist with general plumbing, supply and installation and inspection of current fixtures and fitting to ensure the property is compliant and in good working order.
Services we provide include but are not limited to:
- Carbon Monoxide testing
- Appliance/plumbing fixture testing
- Gas leak repairs
- Burst pipe repairs
- Hot Water Service supply and install
- Toilet/Cistern repair or replace
- Drain Cameras – drain clearing
- Renovations – bathroom, kitchen laundry
- Tap repairs
- Dishwasher installations
- Oven repair/replacement (including oven doors)
- Leaking showers – investigate and establish cause of leak
- Supply and install heating/cooling units
Contact us now for a free measure and quote.